About The Student Loan Report
The Student Loan Report was started by Drew Cloud in 2016 to provide unbiased coverage on the latest student loan news and information. The Student Loan Report also creates resources and guides for borrowers and their families so they make the best decisions when it comes to paying for college and repaying student debt. Some examples of these include guides for private student loans and student loan refinancing and consolidation. If you ever have any questions or need advice, feel free to reach out to us - we are happy to help!
As Seen On
- The Brown Promise Might Replace Student Loans with Scholarships
- CFPB Freezes Personal Data Collection Including Consumer Complaint Database
- Navient Subjected to Lawsuit From Its Shareholders
- NASFAA Goes After Origination Fees on Federal Student Loans
- GOP Legislation Proposes Sweeping Change in Student Loan Industry