About The Student Loan Report
The Student Loan Report was started by Drew Cloud in 2016 to provide unbiased coverage on the latest student loan news and information. The Student Loan Report also creates resources and guides for borrowers and their families so they make the best decisions when it comes to paying for college and repaying student debt. Some examples of these include guides for private student loans and student loan refinancing and consolidation. If you ever have any questions or need advice, feel free to reach out to us - we are happy to help!
As Seen On
- Recent Lawsuit Might Spell Good News for Private Student Loan Borrowers
- Richard Cordray Resigns as Director of CFPB
- Fresh Lawsuits Filed Against Betsy DeVos and Navient Over Student Loan Cancellation
- University of Michigan Introduces Free Tuition Policy, Yet Still Struggles with Elitist Label
- BBC Investigation Uncovers Shady Student Loan Fraud at UK University