About The Student Loan Report
The Student Loan Report was started by Drew Cloud in 2016 to provide unbiased coverage on the latest student loan news and information. The Student Loan Report also creates resources and guides for borrowers and their families so they make the best decisions when it comes to paying for college and repaying student debt. Some examples of these include guides for private student loans and student loan refinancing and consolidation. If you ever have any questions or need advice, feel free to reach out to us - we are happy to help!
As Seen On
- Firm Says Canceling Student Debt Would Boost the Economy
- Bankruptcy Laws for Student Loans Are Under New Consideration
- Unpaid Student Loan Debt Could Cause Borrowers to Lose Their Licenses
- New Study Reveals that High-Balance Student Loans Are on the Rise
- Contrary to Early Reports, the PROSPER Act Increases Higher Education Spending